Friday, August 10, 2012

Hey everyone I’m Blair. I’m a new member of Project HIP-HOP this year. I am a musician and I sing here. I love music. My favorite artists are Coldplay, Paramore, Beyonce, Adele, and Diggy Simmons. They are cool cats no matter what genre they are. I like to laugh. Laughing is groovy and it will make everything good as gravy. Autobiographies are really weird so I’ll just make statements about myself that I will not explain. I like old movies. I love Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and Elizabeth Taylor. I don’t have a favorite book there are too many so I always resort to saying the Bible to not have to choose. I want to perform music and such which for the rest of my life. I love leaving people with something so here’s a quote: “Do what you love, and the money will follow”- Rev Run For this trip I am excited about all of it. I want to see the rest of this country I live in. See the people we often see on the front line and the people that we forget about. I am excited to learn more of my history and sleep in different places. Also I want to become stronger with the group that I am working with this year. We are still getting to know each other and sure it’s a little strange going out of the state with others you don’t really know that well but it’s a chance to live. Because as they say: you’re not alive if you’re not livin’. And while you’re livin’ it gets better when you meet people and develop connections on the way to wherever you’re going in life. That is what I am excited about for the tour. Meeting people I don’t know about and getting to know the people I work with more. Plus, I want to see how my first tour goes; especially if I’m going to get used to touring. Start now. Yeah buddy! ;)

Free Blog Counter

No comments: